Group Therapy and Classes
In addition to individual counseling and Soul-Centered Breathwork® sessions, I offer bi-weekly classes for transformation and realignment. These group therapy practices offer a nonjudgmental, safe and nurturing environment for you to:
- Develop deep emotional intelligence, self-love and self-compassion
- Learn strategic tools for self-empowerment and consistency
- Form valuable relationships and feel supported as you enhance your individual transformative work
- Understand universal truths and align yourself to them so you can consciously create the relationships, work environment or peace of mind you desire
- Connect to your true Self and transcend limiting patterns and beliefs so you can make choices that support your highest goals
During each group therapy meeting, we will focus on a particular topic and explore that topic through guided meditation, reading material on the subject, self-assessments and thoughtful discussion that promote insight and new awareness. In addition to a new, deeper awareness of your innate strength and sacred wisdom, you can develop and practice practical skills, such as:
- Standing up for yourself in relationship
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Moving from reactivity to intelligent response, especially in moments of distress
- Trusting yourself and feeling confident in your ability to make the right decisions for your life
- Conscious creating and manifestation
In a safe and sacred Council setting, we can listen to and speak from the heart, without fear of judgment. Together, we move into a place of support and compassion for each other and ourselves. From this expanded state, we gain access to our inner authority and build a foundation for ongoing momentum, success and joy. As the collective power of attention helps us to understand and honor the desires of our hearts, you can each feel supported to make positive decisions and create the life you long for.
To be seen and heard is essential for mental and emotional wellbeing. You don’t have to travel through life alone. Group classes can support you along the way toward true happiness, fulfillment and freedom.